Ballna Lifestyle Osteopathy
20% Off Special Offer T&Cs
If you have received a Ballina Lifestyle Osteopathy initial consultation special offer flyer
and wish to cash in on this offer please read the following terms & Conditions
- The 20% discount on offer is only redeemable with presentation of a valid flyer.
- Normal cost of Initial Osteopathic Consult & treatment is $100
- With this offer, you will pay $80 at the time of your consultation. Payment can be Visa, Mastercard, EFTPOS or cash.
- Private rebates from health funds are possible if you have osteopathic cover in your extras.
- Any subsequent consultations will be charged at the usual Ballina Lifestyle Osteopathy prices (no discounts will be applied to these consultations)
- Patient consent will be obtained prior to any assessment or treatment procedures.
- An Initial osteopathic consultation will comprise of:
– New Patient Questionnaire to be filled out by the patient
– A thorough case history taken by an osteopath
– Osteopathic treatment will be conducted if clinically indicated
– If treatment is required during the initial consultation, choice of osteopathic treatment offered may involve one or more of the following techniques that Osteopaths are qualified to perform:
massage, articulation, MET, HVLA (manipulation), counter strain, functional, fascial release and stretching.
- If after a thorough case history and assessment, the patient is not a candidate for osteopathic treatment, the patient may be referred to further management by a relevant healthcare professional.
- Posted 06/09/2019